The family members should apply for residence cards at the Swedish Migration Agency if your family are non-EU citizens and you intend to stay in Sweden for more than three months. The residence card enables your household to reside and operate in Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing on the retirement or any other means that are sufficient supporting your loved ones.
Nearest and dearest
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or authorized partner)
- Your or your spouse’s unmarried kids under 21 years
- Your or your lover’s kids over 21 years old if they’re determined by you for monetary help
- Your or your lover’s moms and dads who will be economically determined by you (will not affect the moms and dads of pupils)
- Another member of the family that is reliant if you are required personally to take care of the family member for serious health reasons on you for their subsistence or is part of your or your partner’s household or.