- Requires time that is little make use of because you should just pick from curated matches
- Personal and low-key dating experience because pages aren’t searchable
- Friend-to-friend matching system
- Restricted control of whom you meet as a result of the restricted number of matches each day
- If you do not inhabit major towns, your matches that are potential be reasonably little
Launched in 2012 by three entrepreneurial siblings, Coffee Meets Bagel is a San Francisco-based mobile dating app that values quality over volume.